Tuesday 1 March 2011

Paris!...

I found a magazine in the library and it had some amazing art/design/illustration places to visit. I'm not sure about location but I noted a few of them which stood out!

Exhibition/Shop - http://artydandy.com/

Also I'd like to visit all the typical tourist spots (eiffel tour...etc) as well as alternative/arty tourist spots for example the slopes of Montmartre...

Really want to experience french cuisine, pastry shops and bars and like the idea of going to a french concert! Would like to go shopping!

My hope is to experience Paris in every way I can. Through the general observation culture, cuisine and lifestyle. I'd like to soak up inspiration from Paris art and design spots. And I'll be snapping away and picking up souvenirs where i can!

No comments:

Post a Comment