Places to go:
- Moulin Rouge (!!!) - to have dinner there or go see the Feerie Show
- Place Du Tetre - to see the artists at work in the square and sit in a cafe/restaurant with a live band/singer providing music http://www.ukstudentlife.com/Travel/Tours/Paris/Montmartre.htm
- The squats and the art spaces
- The Catacombs of Paris sound very interesting
- Notre Dame (!!!)
- Flea markets
- Any interesting art galleries or museums
Where/what to eat:
- Anywhere quirky
- Any amazing cake shop
- Anywhere to eat loads of awesome French food!
What to draw (haven't decided yet):
- Interesting architecture, interiors and decoration...or...
- Interesting characters and costumes (clothing)...or...
- Interesting scenes capturing the lifestyle of Paris (such as someone managing their market stall, a quirky artist at work etc)
:) :) :)