Saturday 19 February 2011

Parisian Plans

Righttt well, I've only juts got back from Paris and.. it was VERY expensive. Avoid sitting down anywhere.. makes eating pretty pricey.

We visited Sacre-Coeur and I would love to go back, especially in the evening for some picture taking. To be fair, Montmatre is just gorgeous, would definitely like to spend some drawing time there, they have a great range of cafes and old architecture, winding streets.. it's incredibly erm.. "French". I could definitely spend a full 24 hours in that area.


Umm, Moulin Rouge, the Trocadéro; seeing the Effiel Tour, walk along the Seine && seeing the Louvre and Champs Elysees.
Would also like to revisit Notre-Dame.. also, if anyone's interested there's outdoor ice-skating near there.. only €5, and bit of fun.

I still have a tube map from there.. tad confusing but I'll highlight where to get off for what.



Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment