Oh oh, bon soir mon petit pois!
Gonna try and see:
- Les frigos and or 59 rivoli, both artists squats
- Musée Fragonard (museum of anatomical oddities, how incredible does that sound?! We’re taking Siamese animals and inside out people and pickled heads here.)
- a taxidermy shop, Deyrolle? It’s meant to be adorable.
- The catacombs maybe. i'm a little claustraphobic, has anyone been there? squishy?
- Musee Albert Kahn, i've always loved autochromes. nomnom.
- I want to eat the biggest piece of strawberry meringue I can find
- A million macaroons
- A real life delicious croquet-monsieur with a side of REAL LIFE French fries.
- Dogs. Parisians seem to have a great taste in their best friends.
- Any “strange” outfits/haircuts/situations etc.
- Want to try and collect as many images of the art nouveau around the city as possible
- I think really just a lot of observational drawings in cafes and areas of interest.